TDP WANTS YOU!
Are you a design lover? Do you have a thing for new talents and tell stories about creative projects? Well, you are in the right place! We are looking for new contributors to join our international growing team.
Spread the word about #gooddesign
The Design Pot main goals are:
- Scouting the best independent designers around the world to inspire readers in making their home unique;
- Convey the idea that design is good when useful, understandable, long-lasting and aesthetically pleasing (as industrial designer Dieter Rams stated);
- Creating a network of creative professionals and events around the world.
Be part of a lively editorial project
We believe in enthusiastic, energetic storytellers with a deep interest in design and all things creative.
If you agree with our values and fit this first description, continue reading our brief requirements checklist:
- Fluent in written English (good writing and grammar skills are a must)
- In tune with current trends in design and illustration fields
- Be a social media lover
- Previous experience in the editorial field (online and/or printed media) * It would be a plus *
Did we just draw a portrait of you? If so, here is what to do to apply:
Send us an email at email@example.com with “become a contributor” in the subject and the following:
- Your resume
- A short paragraph about yourself and why you want to join The Design Pot
- A link to your online portfolio or writing samples (if available)
We look forward to hearing from you soon! If you have any questions we’ll be happy to provide you with more information.
Keep in mind
The role of contributor is not paid at the moment. The Design Pot is in a start-up phase and all the team members are contributing to the magazine with their time and contagious enthusiasm. Since is not a paid role, we made it lightweight. Only one article per month is required, together with the following benefits:
- Access to our network
- The opportunity to gain experience in the editorial field being part of a professional team
- Press accreditations to design events, exhibitions, design fairs around the world;
- Being constantly exposed to the newest trends in design
We can’t wait to meet you!